Friday 28 September 2012

Style

Most of you will have noticed that the blog has a new design. I hope you will like it. I myself had a lot of fun designing everything and search for the pictures. We will see if I will add something but for the moment I think that is it.

The Blog except from the new color and the background two new sides, fanfictions and philosophy. 

Explanation: I love reading fanfictions and also write some myself. From time to time I will post them here and I hope you will give me feedback if you like them or not (^_^).

I'm not sure about the side philosophy yet. In general I'm a person who likes to think about everything and philosophize about things. At the moment I'm not really sure how I should write that down here but I will come up with a idea soon. The thing won't have much to do with Korea, England or Germany but mostly about whats going on in my head. I would really like it if you would comment on it and probably discuss about it because I think that discussing about things in philosophy is the best way to come to some sort of solution.   

No comments:

Post a Comment