Wednesday 5 September 2012

VIT - very important things

So I'm flying in 3 days and it is time to pack my things that I need for a exchange year. But the question is 'What do I really need?' Normally I pack things like jewelry, makeup and cosmetics in my bag. Also clothes for 2 and a half weeks (if I go to holidays for 2 weeks) and 1-2 books, pens, IPod, cellphone and some money. Sometimes I also pack things like special shoes for hiking or ski clothes or swimming things and sunglasses. Now I tried to write a list about the things I need and packed most of it in shoe boxes for seeing how much it is but I really don't know if I need all that (it looked less on the paper). What do you think is it too much? Or did I forgot something?

  • cellphone
  • IPod
  • pens
  • Money
  • Laptop
  • things for my teeth
  • things for my hair
  • 2 photo albums
  • electric drawboard
  • light-table
  • drawing ink
  • draw feathers
  • earplugs
  • 2 headphones
  • makeup
  • cosmetic
  • jewelry
  • 2 recharger
  • my favorite CD
  • 3 small poster
  • glasses
  • sunglasses
  • DVDs
  • deodorant
  • parfume
  • HDD
  • contact lenses
  • gummy twists
  • adapter
  • dictionary
  • calculator
  • schoolbag
  • clothes
  • stuff animal
  • shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment