Friday 28 September 2012

Time

It has already been 3 weeks now. I'm not homesick yet but I have a lot of STRESS. Buying a sim card, finding clubs where I can do my hobbies, chatting with friends, organizing everything at school, meetings with the organisation and so on. Everybody wants something from me (^_^).

At the first day of school me and 2 other exchange students got lost on the way of school. We walked around for about 1 hour but at the end we found it.

I'm still trying to find new friends. There are 2 exchange students from the same organisation who also go to my school so I try to stuck with them. Also the people in my school are really nice and there always is someone in the common room you can talk to in the breaks.

Oh yes and my shopping addiction (T_T). I spend about 400€ in the 3 weeks. I know it's a lot but I can't say no to new clothes and other things.

Hope you will hear of me soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment