Friday 28 September 2012

Tell me goodbye

FINALLY!?! People who also look at my other blog probably already saw that I posted some things there but I couldn't find the time for translating it so here it is. I'm really sorry I will try to translate faster in the future.

So I arrived about 3 weeks ago. I just wanted to tell how everything worked on my day of arriving in England. I was at the airport at about 8am. I was extreme nervous and couldn't really eat anything the howl day. Even inside the airplane it wasn't possible to relax for me. I kept shaking even if I'm normally not afraid of flying. After a 2 hours I finally arrived in England at about 11.20am. I found the people from the organisation and than I stood there with 50 other exchange students from everywhere in the world. At the beginning I was a little bit lonely and didn't really knew with whom I should talk. After 30 minutes a group of 2 guys and 1 girl smiled at me and waved me over. I talked to them for about 3 hours until the rest of the exchange students arrived. We drove to the house of my host family and they showed me the house.

That's actually it. It was really a lot to remember on the first day but it's getting better now (^_^).

No comments:

Post a Comment